Monday, July 4, 2011


I was born
in loss

of law and land
I never saw my home

 
I grew up with fear
of war and death
I never saw a victory






I carried my first born
in straffing bullets
I never settled at ease
                                                                   I lost a child but
                                                                  so many others did too
                                                                 Life must come and go.


From Loss of little things,
sweets  pencils toys  stencils     
and then it all made sense,

From Loss of love 
of  family and friends
I learnt that what is Lost
was simply never meant  for me,

As`all in Life is temporary 
It was quietly taken away                  
just as it was quietly sent.





No comments:

SARA FATIMA MIR- CHILDHOOD FUN