Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Poem in Response to Gooseberry Garden~ Poetry Picnic Week 14~ I Thank Him



God sent you I know
Because I wanted you so
And I prayed to Him;
To send you as a friend, someone to share
Someone to care someone to laugh with
God sent you, I know
Because I asked Him to--
As He is the one who knows
He loves and cares
He is the One who shares
He makes us laugh and smile
God  sent you I know---
When I see you I see Him
When you smile I know He is happy
When you laugh I know He is smiling too
God loves us so
And I know He sent you
And I love Him, and I love you
I hope you do too, and I hope you love God ---
Please do.....
Since God has revealed you
 I know there is a purpose
I know, it is true, and there is a promise---
He has His way of showing His love
He can see us, sinners, from above;
I am Thankful for All His Blessings
If we stay on  His way
He will not leave us astray
I talk to Him, Thank Him every day
I am not alone in my room,
God is with me
And with Him, it is you I see---
And peaceful is the true company.
And I know He Gives ,yet takes away too
So I thank Him for life and everything
Till time will stop and no bird will sing.

Environment Stories & Memoirs: NAPOWRIMO--2024- A POEM A DAY ---30 POEMS IN 30 DA...

Environment Stories & Memoirs: NAPOWRIMO--2024- A POEM A DAY ---30 POEMS IN 30 DA... :    Today, we’d like to challenge you to write yo...