Sunday, April 20, 2014

For ~ REAL TOADS Challenge : Shape Poem ~ The Flowers Came



sat
 in the 
terrace door
looking
closely 
  at all the flowers outside
pink and white bowers
I said
how Nature brings Spring
 all color to fresh new things 
how lovely the flowers look
 fresh peace from The Book
I thought I wished I prayed
God listens to  our prayers
what if, the flowers  outside
if some would come  inside
and like a miracle
that manifests truth
by evening that day and in answer to prayer
a large bouquet,same color to share green beside
greetings sent by brother but I knew the true aside
The Lord Most Gracious had heard me as always 
Most Merciful and  Loving  sent the flowers inside.

2 comments:

Kerry O'Connor said...

Great work on your shape. It looks like hands held in prayer or a candle flame. Excellent thoughts shared.

Anjum Wasim Dar said...

Thank you Kerry

SARA FATIMA MIR- CHILDHOOD FUN