Tuesday, August 26, 2014

In Response to Brenda's Wordle ~174 ~ And So I Ask ~





If anyone, a Demimonde be

who made her so and  so I ask

buried in deep  graves at birth

what a short life on Earth 

anyone gave, or is giving? so I ask 


mother symbolized , Mother sacred

crying candle, gypsy unclaimed

desiring to wander than beg asylum

in her own native country

 a Nomad who made her so? so I ask 


Arabia  Africa Asia West or East

is she a bait for the lustful beast?

Ubuntu’ Ubuntu’  She seeks  Thee

None  Confessions to the Priest

             Chastity by spiritually deceased? so I ask


        I Me Mine  Myself what can I say

      oranges in the garden some areas gray

     obey follow laws,  transgress or delay 

   be with grandeur  and rites of tay 

       serve best yet  no one will stay, so I ask? 

Wordle : Myself transgression rites gray oranges  Africa asylum candle Demimonde grand 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do not stop asking those important questions!!!

Anjum Wasim Dar said...

I am and I will

Environment Stories & Memoirs: NAPOWRIMO--2024- A POEM A DAY ---30 POEMS IN 30 DA...

Environment Stories & Memoirs: NAPOWRIMO--2024- A POEM A DAY ---30 POEMS IN 30 DA... :    Today, we’d like to challenge you to write yo...